Welcome to Cupcake Carousel

Thanks for visiting Cupcake Carousel's Blog! We are a privately owned business dedicated to the deliciousness of all things Cupcake. To visit our site go to www.cupcakecarousel.net

While our signature line is delicious Cupcakes, we offer a wide variety of cake and cookie services as well.

We cater Birthdays, Holiday Office Parties, Weddings…and, well, any special occasion or reason you can think of to enjoy a well deserved Cupcake!

Please feel free to browse our blog. If you have any questions or if you can’t find something you are looking for, please email us at info@cupcakecarousel.net.
Have a fantastic Cupcake filled day!

6/06/2010

Cookie Art

This truly is what the title says! Cookie Art!! I somehow stumbled upon Bake at 350. Brace yourselves people, this is one of the best blogs I have stumbled upon in a long time. This woman takes creativity to the max and then super sizes it! Or something...
Her cookies are unique and absolutely gorgeous, you'll love them. And they really aren't that hard, to prove it, even I could do it!

I used my favourite shortbread recipe...but then, I'm partial to shortbread. You can use your favourite sugar cookie recipe as well. Basically any cookie recipe that you can roll out.

She gives you a lot of great instructions and tutorials as well. Like I said it is one of the best blogs I have come across in a long time. Please check it out!

With Love,

Sarah
Cupcake Carousel

Piped my outline and let it dry for 24 hours:


Then I filled them in and tried my hands at some different designs:


Dinosaurs! ROAR!


Loved the hands:


Couldn't cut out some cookies without butterflies for the little one!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, they looks AWESOME! And thanks so much for the shout-out...that was so sweet!

    Thanks for reading the blog! Happy baking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. {That should say "they LOOK awesome!"} *blush*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Bridget!! It's all true!! Your site is AMAZING!! I need to add it to the Blog roll!

    I still need to perfect my royal icing consistency I think :)

    ReplyDelete