Welcome to Cupcake Carousel

Thanks for visiting Cupcake Carousel's Blog! We are a privately owned business dedicated to the deliciousness of all things Cupcake. To visit our site go to www.cupcakecarousel.net

While our signature line is delicious Cupcakes, we offer a wide variety of cake and cookie services as well.

We cater Birthdays, Holiday Office Parties, Weddings…and, well, any special occasion or reason you can think of to enjoy a well deserved Cupcake!

Please feel free to browse our blog. If you have any questions or if you can’t find something you are looking for, please email us at info@cupcakecarousel.net.
Have a fantastic Cupcake filled day!

6/08/2010

Wedding Cupcakes

I made some example/taste test cupcakes for a clients upcoming wedding for her and some friends to test out.

I loved the cake choices she went with, she decided on Blueberry and Mocha! So original!

So I made a few different design options for her.

Enjoy!

With Love,

Sarah
Cupcake Carousel


Layered ribbons with lavender flowers and silver balls nested in secret places:

Same design but in a silver liner:

Open star tip with lavender flowers

Closed star with silver balls

How will she choose?

2 comments:

  1. Love how you played with the silver and lavender colors! I'm so in love with dragees but they're illegal to buy here in California. Love the way they look on your cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! That's funny, I actually didn't know that. I've eaten and used them all my life! Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete