Welcome to Cupcake Carousel

Thanks for visiting Cupcake Carousel's Blog! We are a privately owned business dedicated to the deliciousness of all things Cupcake. To visit our site go to www.cupcakecarousel.net

While our signature line is delicious Cupcakes, we offer a wide variety of cake and cookie services as well.

We cater Birthdays, Holiday Office Parties, Weddings…and, well, any special occasion or reason you can think of to enjoy a well deserved Cupcake!

Please feel free to browse our blog. If you have any questions or if you can’t find something you are looking for, please email us at info@cupcakecarousel.net.
Have a fantastic Cupcake filled day!

4/20/2010

Ma-Ma-Macarooooons!



First, I am sorry it has been so long since I've been able to post. Between not feeling 100% and work being crazy I haven't had much spare time. But I do now!!

So my favourite colour is pink, I love anything that you can make pink, so naturally I adored Macarons!

The recipe I used was actually from Epicurious.com.

If you try it let me know what you think. I let my cookies sit for about 60 mins, then baked them and let them sit for an additional 30 mins.

Our daughter called them Krabby Patties!!

No comments:

Post a Comment