Welcome to Cupcake Carousel

Thanks for visiting Cupcake Carousel's Blog! We are a privately owned business dedicated to the deliciousness of all things Cupcake. To visit our site go to www.cupcakecarousel.net

While our signature line is delicious Cupcakes, we offer a wide variety of cake and cookie services as well.

We cater Birthdays, Holiday Office Parties, Weddings…and, well, any special occasion or reason you can think of to enjoy a well deserved Cupcake!

Please feel free to browse our blog. If you have any questions or if you can’t find something you are looking for, please email us at info@cupcakecarousel.net.
Have a fantastic Cupcake filled day!

3/30/2010

And the winner is....


Erin O!!

Erin Wrote:
Erin O. said...

All of my Easter memories are good ones. But my favorite would have to be when i was a kid and waking up and running downstairs to get my easter basket. It was like a mini-Christmas, and with a kid's favorite thing-candy. Then my mom, brother, and I would all go out to my aunts and my whole family would be there and all of us kids would have Easter egg hunts in the backyard and try the hardest to get the plastic eggs with the $1 bills in them. :)


Thank you to everyone who wrote your favourite memories! I had such a great time reading them.

Check back to the blog often, we will have more giveaways coming up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment