Welcome to Cupcake Carousel

Thanks for visiting Cupcake Carousel's Blog! We are a privately owned business dedicated to the deliciousness of all things Cupcake. To visit our site go to www.cupcakecarousel.net

While our signature line is delicious Cupcakes, we offer a wide variety of cake and cookie services as well.

We cater Birthdays, Holiday Office Parties, Weddings…and, well, any special occasion or reason you can think of to enjoy a well deserved Cupcake!

Please feel free to browse our blog. If you have any questions or if you can’t find something you are looking for, please email us at info@cupcakecarousel.net.
Have a fantastic Cupcake filled day!

7/15/2010

Peach Raspberry Crumble!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so yummy, just the name of the post gets everyone excited eh?

Sorry it's been so long we were in a tiny accident. Luckily everyone was safe and okay, but it was an impact to the car, time and schedule!

But we still had time to make this deliciousness. I didn't really have a recipe, I kind of made it up as I went along. I cut up the peaches and mixed it with the raspberries and added just a little vanilla sugar since the fruit was perfect.

For the crumble I added some cold butter, 1/3 cup flour 1/2 cup oats and 1/3 cup of brown sugar all mixed together.

I placed everything in little ramekins and baked in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes.

Of course you must top with Vanilla Ice cream. Yes, you must! I promise! I read it somewhere!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment