Welcome to Cupcake Carousel

Thanks for visiting Cupcake Carousel's Blog! We are a privately owned business dedicated to the deliciousness of all things Cupcake. To visit our site go to www.cupcakecarousel.net

While our signature line is delicious Cupcakes, we offer a wide variety of cake and cookie services as well.

We cater Birthdays, Holiday Office Parties, Weddings…and, well, any special occasion or reason you can think of to enjoy a well deserved Cupcake!

Please feel free to browse our blog. If you have any questions or if you can’t find something you are looking for, please email us at info@cupcakecarousel.net.
Have a fantastic Cupcake filled day!

6/14/2010

Awoooooooooooooooooooo!

So we celebrated Father's day a little early in our house. And I decided to make Dad a wolf cake! He loves wolves.
I've never done a 3D figure before so I made some mistakes, but also learned a lot.

The cake was chocolate peanut butter, and so was the frosting.

He loved it and was so surprised. When I asked him if there was too much peanut butter in the cake he said "No, it sticks to the roof of my mouth, I love it!"

That means there is probably too much peanut butter for the rest of us!

Enjoy!

With Love,

Sarah
Cupcake Carousel

I even made eyelids for his eyes!! I need to get a better camera.

This wolf have been beefing up his legs like crazy!


No comments:

Post a Comment