Welcome to Cupcake Carousel

Thanks for visiting Cupcake Carousel's Blog! We are a privately owned business dedicated to the deliciousness of all things Cupcake. To visit our site go to www.cupcakecarousel.net

While our signature line is delicious Cupcakes, we offer a wide variety of cake and cookie services as well.

We cater Birthdays, Holiday Office Parties, Weddings…and, well, any special occasion or reason you can think of to enjoy a well deserved Cupcake!

Please feel free to browse our blog. If you have any questions or if you can’t find something you are looking for, please email us at info@cupcakecarousel.net.
Have a fantastic Cupcake filled day!

8/04/2010

Keeping it simple

One of my absolute most favourite things about summer time is Smores. They are both tasty and slightly my nemesis, since I'm pretty sure I could eat 4 in one sitting...Anyways, I had some fresh raspberries on hand and decided to make a smore delight!

I microwaved (since I didn't have a campfire in my pocket) a marshmallow on a plate (that is an incredibly important step) for about 20-25 seconds until it started to expand. Then I pressed the raspberry in the middle and topped with chocolate and devoured it...or three...


No comments:

Post a Comment